Mothers Day Greetings Cards

Finding the words to write in a card to your Mom can be surprisingly tough, so here’s some inspiration for you! I hope you find a Mother’s Day saying that’s just right for your mom. I’ve divided the sayings up into...

 

Short and Simple Mothers Day Sentiments for when you believe that sometimes the best way to express your feelings is to keep it simple.

 

Funny Mothers Day Sayings for when you want to brighten your Mom’s day and you don’t want to write anything too mushy or gushy.

 

Quotes for Mother’s Day for when you’re looking for something pithy to capture the way you feel about your Mom and what she’s done for you.

May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!

...

Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve... happy Mother’s Day!

...

Mom.... You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!

...

Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!

...

Because of you, I am me. Happy Mothers Day!

...

Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.

...

Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!

...

Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mom I could ever have asked for

...

May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood

...

Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!